Here are some activities for you to do with your child if they are isolating or waiting for test results and cant be in school.
You can send any photos of work on class dojo or upload it to their portfolio page.
Check out this website for daily activities around different topics. They will update the activities each day and have enough activities to keep you and your child busy for the day!
Just click the heading 'Todays activities' to see what to do on that day.
Home Schooling | EYFShome.com
Some other activities you can do at home:
- go on a number hunt round the house - what numbers can you find?
- count the stairs in your house
- look at the shapes of different things in your house - what shapes can you see?
- do a listening walk - what can you hear? Did you hear any strange noises?
- practice throwing and catching a ball or soft toy with a grown up
- draw a picture
- do some cooking or baking with a grown up
- share your favourite story with a grown up
- count how many teddys you have got
- look up in the sky at the clouds - what shapes or pictures are they making in the sky?
- have a bath and fill up some containers