Hello everyone, hope everything is well. Here is this weeks learning activities. Please keep in touch through twitter.
We would love to hear from you and to see what you have been doing.
- Have a go at counting in 10's from 1 to 100. Follow the link to sing the song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQSdKlNvrmw - Counting by 10's
- (parents - please make sure that you supervise children when on Youtube)
- Ladybird doubles - have a go at making some doubles ladybirds (remember there needs to be the same number of spots on both sides of the ladybird) like in the picture below. (only go up to double 5) to help you with learning doubles there is also another great song to sing:
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik_-OAgzD-8 - Doubles Rap
Understanding the World -
- Have a go at these Spring home learning challenges - Record these in your exercise book.
- Can you name anymore animals and their young?