Home Learning Week 3 - 30.3.20
Hello everyone, hope you are all keeping safe and well. Below are this week's home learning activities. Don't forget you can keep in touch with us on twitter.
- This week try making some word and letter sounds cards. Try saying them in funny voices to help practising them more fun!
- Try sounding and blending to read the CVC words in the video:
(please make sure you children are supervised when watching youtube)
- Check out the Oxford Owl and phonics play websites for more reading activities and interactive books to read.
- Try having a go at collecting things around your house that start with different initial sounds.
- This week in maths we are introducing 'Octoblock' Number block - Number 8!
Watch the video by clicking the link below:
- Can you write the number 8? Can you represent 8 in different ways? e.g. draw the numberblock 8, draw 8 apples etc. Can you find 8 of something around your house?
- Have a go at some of the 8 challenges in the sheets below.
Writing - Write a list of your top 5 favourite things. e.g. top 5 foods, top 5 friends, top 5 toys etc.
R.E. - This week we are looking at the Easter story from the Christian faith family. Have a look at the Easter story
Talk about what things we do to celebrate Easter. Can you draw or write these down in your exercise book?
Creative- Can you design a colourful Easter egg?