May half term!
This week is your week off home learning. If you’re struggling for ideas to keep yourselves busy have a look here.
- Last weeks maths was based around money and shopping trips. This week you could set up your own shop! You could make a door sign, a name for your shop, labels for your items and even money! Have a go with your family.
- There will be a link below to your own time capsule to have a go at completing at home whilst home learning. This could be something you share with your class at school in the future.
- You could have a go at coming up with your own science experiment similar to the sink or float.
- You could create your own topic (like the ones we have in school) and learn about your topic at home.
- Download the colouring sheets below and do some colouring, or create your own picture to colour.
- Have a go at baking/cooking something new with an adult.
- Learn a dance/song!
- Play with different toys or make up a new game!