- Pick your favourite book and read it with someone in your family. Talk about what is your favourite part of the story? Why do you like the story?
- Draw and label your favourite character from the story in your exercise book.
- Real and nonsense words - use the video and read the words. Can you tell an adult whether the words are real words or nonsense words?
(make sure there is adult supervision when using Youtube)
- 3D SHAPES - Practise the 3D shape rap below. Go on a 3D shape hunt around your house. What can you find. What 3D shape is it. e.g. Tin of beans = cylinder. Can you write them in your exercise book?
- Another video to learn about 3D shapes - follow the link (don't forget adult supervision)