- Practice your spellings
- Complete day 3 of maths
- Complete day 3 of phonics
- There is an optional phonics challenge if you would like to have go, link is above!
- Re-call the Sidney Spider story. Complete page 12 for your writing task.
- Read a book together, if not you can watch Julia Donaldson's Zog here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0001qr9/zog (please supervise children when watching BBC iPlayer)
- Practice your spellings and have your spelling test!
- Complete day 4 of maths
- Complete day 4 of phonics
- For your writing task, have a look at page 13 on a spider fact file. Can you find out more about a spider? Can you draw a spider in your books? You could make this a really friendly looking spider, or a scary spider. See if you can name your spider and come up with 2 adjectives to describe it!
- Read a book together, if not you can watch Julia Donaldson's The Snail and the Whale here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000cslw/the-snail-and-the-whale (please supervise children when watching BBC iPlayer)
Today is Friday 8th May. Do you know what is celebrated today? Every year we have a day called VE day, but this years is very special. Please read through the information underneath with your child. Can you summarise what VE day is and why this years is so special?
Instead of setting any other work, I have attached lots of different activities you can do as a family today. Enjoy your long weekend.